Improbable Adventure Story

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
I went hiking Friday. I met my friends Sherrill Wittenberg, Rocky Graham, and Thomas Cole. They attend Cornell University. Rocky and Tom look like Twins. We started out on a Plateau, which is very similar to a Table. It was icy, so we had to be careful not to Slide off the edge. There were so many Firs and Balsams, I lost my Cap near the Lake.

This time of year, they do not allow any Hunters. It's a good thing, because we saw quite a few wild animals up there, such as Eagles, Panthers and Bears, that they keep in Pens. We also got a good Peekamoose!

I noticed a rock that looked like a Big Indian Head while I was hiking. I thought I would grab it, but a Ranger Rusk-ed around the corner and said with a thick accent, 'Leavitt a-Lone! Vly would you want to take that'?

I must have been eating too much junk food, because my friend Halcott up with me and said, 'You've got a big Blackhead on your face!' When I looked in the mirror, it was so big I thought it looked more like a Black Dome! Maybe it was due to too much of my mom's Sugarloaf.

I took out my compass to get a bearing on North. Domes were all around me. Then I looked West. Kills were flowing down the side of the mountain we were on. Rocky asked if I wanted to go for a Double. "Top it off with a High Peak and I'll go!", I replied. For some reason, Thomas had brought several rubber band powered airplanes with him to the summit. "Windham up and let them go!", Rocky yelled.

We had a great time hiking in the Catskills! :D

:D Nice, it only took me a few seconds, I'm a little slow this morning.
I was, like, wow, neat friends names... :eek:
Now we know how you spend your down time.

Tom, It's just wonderful all the things we think of when we're not out hiking.
I'm sure you will soon be working on how you and Marcey will be taking a trip because it's just wright!

Very Nice

Too much time on my hands...

I can hear that song playing in the background of my mind. :D

Hey :eek: maybe this means it's time to start planning next year's Peggy O trip!