Rhode Island Views and Brews

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
We're gonna go for an entire state in 1 weekend! :eek: :D

Here's the site:

http://www.viewsandbrews.com/ri/

The Plan:

Friday - Cliff Walk and Coddington in Middletown

Saturday - Block Island - walk around and then hit Mohegan Brewery, then John Harvard's and Trinity in Providence, with a walk around the Botanical Gardens.

Sunday - Arcadia Management area and RI high point.

Anyone interested in meeting somewhere?

can't recall - is the mews tavern in wakefeild a brew pub, or just a place to get good beer? I haven't been there in a while.

There is also a place not far from trinity called Union Station - at least I assume its still there.

I have stuff to do on sat - but there is a long shot I could be up for the meeting at trinity at night? whats your ETA there on sat eve?

The Mews has 69 drafts on tap (and great food) but nothing brewed in-house.

giggy said:
can't recall - is the mews tavern in wakefeild a brew pub, or just a place to get good beer? I haven't been there in a while.

giggy said:
There is also a place not far from trinity called Union Station - at least I assume its still there.

I have stuff to do on sat - but there is a long shot I could be up for the meeting at trinity at night? whats your ETA there on sat eve?
Union Station is aka John Harvard's.

As for Trinity, right now I can't commit to a time, but here is my cell#:

ate for five - nine too six - six too oh nine

Call me if you're thinking of showing up, and we'll get in sync! :D

Any takers?

I was also going to ask if people wanted to meet at the Northampton Brewery (in MA), as we head back Sunday evening.