Calling all Dogs and Doggers, Saturday, October 10

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

una_dogger

Reaction score
Where:
Signal Ridge Trail head for Carrigain

Time:
9:00 am

Who: All friendly trail dogs and doggers

Why: Terra's 48th (and 6th birthday):)

We will be welcoming all trail dogs and thier doggers to hike with us this saturday! We've been blessed to have hiked with so many good people and pups from the forums, we'd love it if we can all hike again this saturday!

Looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new folks and pups!

Fun! We have some tentative plans for Saturday but will join you if they fall through. Leo won't make the top (I'd have to carry him down, no fun at 45 pounds), but we'll be able to accompany the group half way at least.

I'm at a wedding that day or I'd join in as well. hmmmm how about a human doing the 48 4ks on all fours? suppose any one has done it yet?

Sheep and I are up for either day. Last time I checked the Sunday weather looked better but I think I worry about that sort of thing a lot more than Sheep does.

"Avatar: 10..9..8..7..6..53421 Blast Off!" Is that a typo? :confused:

I was going to say your eyes are going with age, but apparently she fixed it by the time I saw your post.
:)

(happy birthday, Tom!)

I *guess* I'll be there for this hike. ;)

Bob and I would love to join you but I'm too far away. As you can see Bob is very bored. LOL
Dave

Is anyone interested in doing the loop to Carrigain via the Desolation Trail on Saturday?

I've heard it referred to as not a good choice for dogs.

If enough people still want to do it, note that trail is in a Wilderness area so group size matters. The top of Carrigain, however, is *not* in the Wilderness area so come one come all on the Signal Ridge Trail or for the summit.