20/20 airing Maura Murray story 01/06/06

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAR-EMT40

Reaction score
For those of you following this case I thought I would mention this. I expect that it isn't going to be flattering to F+G or the police and maybe the SAR people but as with most of this type of "reporting". I tend to believe that some may be true and some (maybe a lot) is hyped for effect. As for the lawsuit I am interested in what becomes of this also.

Keith

Maura Murray story

Hmmmm

I wonder since he's omitting the Haverhill PD, the original investigators, from the lawsuit if he isn't getting important info from someone in the department.
Since he's also gone to the expense of a lawsuit, it's unlikely he knows where his daughter is. There were some counter offensives from law enforcement that the Murray family was withholding important info.
She's dead, but where and at whose hands?
If solved, I suspect someone with close ties to law enforcement, someone aware of the investigation's twists and turns, and likely someone also involved in the Vermont girl's disappearance.

I can't fathom the anguish this father must be experiencing over the circumstances of his daughter's disappearance. I think it's unfortunate that a program such as 20/20--infotainment--will be exploiting the sad ordeal.

Let's hope the SAR teams are not put in an unfavorable light.....and that soon this story will have some closure even if it means finding the body of Maura Murray......

...Jade

Wow, I hadn;t heard of this. I just did a google search on her name. It is extremely disturbing. Especially one of the links that talk about the psychic and remote viewing. My heart goes out to her family I hope the airing of this helps to close this situation in some manner.

I noticed on Friday afternoon their web site made no mention of the segment on what they were showing that night. I watched anyway just to make sure. I wonder if they are rethinking this. I saw nothing particularly time critical that aired last night so I wonder why the change of date, unless they are waiting for the outcome of the lawsuit.

Keith