9/21 Tripyramids via North Slide

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
Taking a long needed vacation day to kick off the gathering weekend. Looking to hike the Tripyramids via north slide and down the south slide.

looking for company, will be a later morning start.

SherpaKroto said:
Gig, I think it's safe to say that the usual suspects know it will be a late start if you are planning the trips ;)

BTW, did a short hike Saturday: 3 miles, 700 vert. Didn't die. :rolleyes:
You forgot to mention that it will also be raining. Guess that'll mean going up Scaur Ridge instead.... north slide in rain? no thanks.... topless? maybe

SK - great job getting out there !!

SherpaKroto said:
Gig, I think it's safe to say that the usual suspects know it will be a late start if you are planning the trips ;)

BTW, did a short hike Saturday: 3 miles, 700 vert. Didn't die. :rolleyes:

awesome sherp. later this time cuz will be driving up in the am.

should add if its a wet day or the slide is wet, probably hike the O's instead.

looks like will be dayhiking all weekend, so should be able to make the gathering for some good ole fashion carbo loading sat eve. ;)

SherpaKroto said:
...did a short hike Saturday: 3 miles, 700 vert. Didn't die. :rolleyes:

Old Sherpa's don't die. They keep climbing. Then one day they just don't come back down ;)

Hey Gigman baggin more new peaks. You tryin to finish the list before me :eek:

mtnpa said:
Hey Gigman baggin more new peaks. You tryin to finish the list before me :eek:

not really, just want to see if this slide really as tough as people say ;) For whatever reason, haven't been on those peaks - which is odd cuz I wear my NH48 patch to the nightclub all the time on my diesel jeans - right on the ass.

You shouldn't have any problem on the slide & south slide, for me almost borders on fun hopping down.

Great News Sherpa!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D