A big thank you to 46rWDAN group!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSpruce

Reaction score
Our group of old geezers have been staying at Peggy’O the same winter weekend for more than three (3) decades and it’s the very first time that we arrived to a warm and spotless camp!
What a treat it was! Dan a congratulations is in order for reaching your W on Haystack but a huge thank you as well.

While it was very sad not to have our friend Ed Bunk with us we would like to thank again ADK and everyone who helped us the raise the funds in his memory for the new and so very comfortable bunk bed mattresses.

Christine

Those mattress are wonderful, and it's nice to have them in his memory! I'm glad you found the camp in good condition. The people before us left it quite clean as well, so there wasn't too much to do.

I hope you had a great stay!

Thanks. We had a great time up there. It was my first stay at Peggy O'. What a great place. Look forward to going back. Thanks for the information on the mattresses. They were very comfortable.