Adirondacks Dec 21-23

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGonquin Bob

Reaction score
My schedule at work happened to give me the first 3 days of "46er winter" off (Dec 21-23). I'm headed to the Adirondacks Tuesday night, but haven't yet decided on exactly where. Possibilities include Seward & Seymour, Wright & Colden, or maybe Dial & Nippletop. Probably solo, as usual, but welcome someone to help break trail and figure out exactly where we are when trying to hike back down. Happy Hiking and MERRY CHRISTMAS! - ALGonquin Bob

24th?

I'm up for anything, if on the 24th. Usually, I'm hiking in the whites but on that day I'll be on the way to visit my relatives in Syracuse.

In the mood for some backcountry alpine skiing? I'll have telemarks and skins in the car from my adventures in vermont on the 23rd.

Redfield ?

Hi ALG, :)

From the Adk parking, with a friend We will start at 6 h. 30 m a.m. to Redfield, with the snow conditions it will be very difficult to have a fast pace.
Do You have some interests to joint us? ;)

Pinpin Junior.

PinPin Jr., Thank you for the invitation; I'm honored, and I do need Redfield, but I'm a slow hiker. I don't think you'd want to be hiking at my leisurely pace. I'll probably go up Wright & Colden on Wed and Thur. -ALGonquin Bob

P.S. I'm headed out the door now, so I won't be able to read any replies. If you're at the HPIC (Loj) parking lot either morning, look for me at my car - a red Honda wagon, license: MTNHIKER. Good hiking!