Alright, who has a messy trunk?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdRiverRun

Reaction score
I went out to my car to get the sleeping bag out that has been in there for over a month, just sitting in the trunk, all unstuffed. When I opened my trunk up I was like, uhh, jeez I should clean this up. I took my sleeping bag out and decided that was enough for today.:eek: So who thinks they have a messier trunk, lets see it!:eek: No, cheating and stuffing your trunk full of crap first! Back and passenger seats loaded full of goodies counts too.;)

Wow, yours looks just like mine. :eek: Hey leaving stuff in there takes out the ability to forget it at home! Thats what I always say.:D

That's pretty messy but I can still see some clean floor space so as the geeks say, FAIL! :p

Well the good news is we may now know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

The "trunk" of my Subaru wagon is pretty cluttered, but I don't have any pictures atm...

I count 5 pairs of footwear in ColdRiverRun's trunk - anyone get a different #?

Cory, Your trunk puts new meaning into the phrase "Don't Leave Home Without It". My trunk has never looked that cluttered. My house? yes, it has. I long ago ran out of shelf space for stuff, and out of wall space for shelves. So I may be in the running for the messiest house. OK, I assume you are not living in or out of your trunk? Just thought I would ask for the record. :D

My trunk normally holds my trusty tripod and a water bottle at all times. If I think I may have time for a short hike after some other activity - then maybe a pair of hiking boots and a small day pack with some hiking clothes. But no other hiking gear stays in there when I am not on the way to a trail.

I just looked at ColdRiverRun's trunk photo and saw an ad to "create your own jewelry box" and a photograph I took was on the box. What do others see when they log on to see the world's messiest trunk -- man, that would drive me nuts!

Yeah, my Subaru doesn't have a trunk, but it's pretty neat now since I do sleep in it on occasion, I have to keep it clear so I can fit myself back there...

Jay

Dissecting the strata of clut in my hatch would reveal a complete chronology of events in my life for the past year...

eruggles said:
I just looked at ColdRiverRun's trunk photo and saw an ad to "create your own jewelry box" and a photograph I took was on the box. What do others see when they log on to see the world's messiest trunk -- man, that would drive me nuts!

You must have a Webshots account. I noticed the same thing when I checked - a picture that I took that is stored on Webshots. I can only imagine what Cory sees when he gets a look at that ad - a jewelry box with a picture of a trunk-load of crap on it!

Cory - are you really using those old football cleats as "hiking gear"?