Another catskill weekend 10/18

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HapyHkngSmile

Reaction score
:DHello :)

I will be day hiking in the Catskills on Saturday, October 18. If you are interested in joining me please reply to this post. I am looking to do between 8-10 miles (give or take a couple)...My options on a particular mountain are open! I am open for suggestions :)

I was just up on Wittenberg and Bellayre this past weekend and boy were the colors phenominal! Hoping that there will be some left over color change this upcoming weekend.

:DHello :)

I will be day hiking in the Catskills on Saturday, October 18. If you are interested in joining me please reply to this post. I am looking to do between 8-10 miles (give or take a couple)...My options on a particular mountain are open! I am open for suggestions :)

I was just up on Wittenberg and Bellayre this past weekend and boy were the colors phenominal! Hoping that there will be some left over color change this upcoming weekend.
Any interest in Plateau and/or Sugarloaf on Sunday?

I have to leave Sunday morning

Hello there :)

I WOULD LOVE TO...But I have to leave the catskills Sunday around noonish. we can do a very early hike - but I do not want to rush. I was thinking Thomas Cole, BalckDome and BlackHead on Saturday...Can you do that? Or I can do the other two!

Hello there :)

I WOULD LOVE TO...But I have to leave the catskills Sunday around noonish. we can do a very early hike - but I do not want to rush. I was thinking Thomas Cole, BalckDome and BlackHead on Saturday...Can you do that? Or I can do the other two!
It's a club hike, and we haven't picked a start time, but even if we did 8 AM (which would not be popular), I doubt it would be over by 12.