Another "gathering" on Sept 19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miehoff

Reaction score
I almost feel like an ass posting this since I was just notified about this summer's gathering, but hey, I think it is in good taste. I am sure that some local members might appreciate something to do if they can't make the Maine trip.

I am having a party on Sept 19 in Acton, MA. It could potentially be quite large. I am having a very very very good band play from about 5-9 (my good friend / musical hero Jimmy Ryan and his killer band). The party starts at 4pm and goes until whenever. Most likely there will be many musicians and instrument makers, professional and beginner, so bring your love for music. I also plan on having Rapscallion host the beer truck, or at least drop off a keg or two.

So if you are in town and want to say hello, please do. Bring something to grill. You can also camp in my yard. I have over an acre. Dogs are welcome, but like I said in the initial invite, if they bite anyone, they will go on the grill.

P.M. me if you want an address, parking, or other info.

Last edited:
Why don't you just tell the boys to unplug and haul ass up to Eustice.

Hey, maybe they could use some live music at the White Wolf Inn or at the hotel across the street.

... no "almost" about it if you don't show, you're overdue a Gathering.:D

Jeez, it already cost so much to get these guys to play here, can you imagine renting them a tour bus...and the booze and food? Oh, the list goes on...

I am gonna be at the next one, I just am...

Latest posts