Another Historical Trek: Winter Version

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisher Cat

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I'm doing a Historical Trek, circa the time period of King George's War, 1740's. The hike will be easy, the wool will be plentiful. Sometime during the week of Feb 14-18, after all I have to prep for a fundraising Alum Ski Meet at Mt Prospect on the 19th. If interested in coming along, just shoot a PM.

Sounds fun....will this just be weekdays?

Sounds fun....will this just be weekdays?

Unfortunately yes,( I know that makes it a bit impractical for many) I'm looking at the 16th. Ski two days, hike, ski two days, crash and burn in front of kids in a GS and attempt to redeem past glory on the 19th. What a week.

Please keep me informed of the dates. I have a friend who is very interested but may not have had time to contact you.

No problem, it will more than likely be Tuesday the 15th. I'm coordinating my scheduling with a ski area that is going to let some of us have access to setting up and running some gates. I originally thought Wednesday, but Tuesday now looks much better.

Latest posts