Anyone heard of Quechua?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GNR

Reaction score
Decathlon sports is going out of business sale here in Southern MA. I was looking at some of their stuff for mountain biking, but I found some interesting gear for hiking. I was tempted by some insulated mitts, claimed to be waterproof by Quechua's version of Gore-Tex...but who has heard of this company? Is the stuff any good? I know it is a French co. and have checked out the website, but want rep from anyone here, if there is any. Thanks.

parlanki quechua?

Quechua is the house brand for Decathalon sports. I haven't been too impressed by their stuff. They had some quality control problems with their tents.

I also hit decathalon over the last month and took advantage of this. Bought some soft shell gloves and a couple pairs of the fleece liners - real darn cheap!

I used the liners and the soft shells gloves. As a test - I ran the gloves uner the sink for a couple of minutes and they stayed dry. So far, they are pretty good. They were so cheap, it was worth the try in my book.

I took a look at some of their soft shells pants and fleece, and it "looked" ok, but not nearly as good as marmot, etc.... I would be hestitant to trust it on a windy day on mt washington, but who knows.

I would not buy a tent, bag, etc.....

I got a light fleece there cheap. Saw a lot of stuff I didn't like. Don't think I'd buy any important gear there.

Doh! I thought you were referring to one of the native Andean languages!!

Winchis

AMF said:
Doh! I thought you were referring to one of the native Andean languages!!

Winchis! Imaynallataq kasanki?

GNR - King of the Obscure

I'm fine, as are Aglaea, Euphrosyne and Thalia Menninger!
The diversity of knowledge on this board is one of its great attractions.

Latest posts