Artist Bluff/Bald Mtn. Trail work

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailwrightBratt

Reaction score
Saturday june 26th.
Trailwrights will be holding a workshop and trail maintenace work day on this very popular loop.
Basic maintenance projects include paint blazing,blowdown removal brushing out vegetation and most important of all maintaining the water bars and ditching.
We will be working with the Pemigewasset Valley Search and rescue Team opening and finishing up the new Short Circuit Trail that keeps hikers from hiking on the busy road to complete the loop.Brushing, Blazing,and side hill construction will be the projects on this trail.
All are invited to come and have fun for a day.Tools are supplied all you need is your work gloves,lunch and water and enthusiasim.Meet at the parking lot across from the Peabody slopes, up the hill from the ECHO Lake State Beach at 8:30.

Next Traiwrights outing will be July 17th. Working on the Mt.Pemigewasset Trail that climbs to the Indian Head that starts at the Flume Visitors Center. Look for Details later.

Last edited:
Would love to join you on this! We're highpointing this summer and therefore not in NH, otherwise we'd be there. Hope you get lots of volunteers. Sage says thank you for making her favorite trail so "nice and pretty."

Whoops

Yes VERY important.:):):)

Trish,tell Sage we will dedicate all our work to her.
Enjoy the highpointing and as I said in a reply earlier the gals wil really get an education
and discover how wonderful this country really is and how friendly too.
Where to next?

Last edited:
I'll tell Sage that. :D

Will start posting delayed TRs tomorrow. Might take me the whole summer post all of them, I rarely get reception long enough out here to stay online for more than half an hour.

Looking forward to doing some trailwork with you when we return. Thanks as always for all your hard work!!

Last edited:
Virginia

I'll tell Sage that. :D

We're in Florida right now -- we've done the entire East Coast, except Maine and NY (we'll get to those next year).

Will start posting delayed TRs tomorrow. Might take me the whole summer post all of them, I rarely get reception long enough out here to stay online for more than half an hour.

Looking forward to doing some trailwork with you when we return. Thanks as always for all your hard work!!

Did you get to Mt.Rogers in Virginia or were you strictly on the coast.If you did, did you see the wild horses?
Tough climb to Deleware hi-point wasn't it!!!!.Be sure to take extra oxygen for the Florida Hi-Point

Yes to all the above. WIll get started on the TRs tonight, it wil ltake forever to post them all.

Wild ponies in VA were definitely a highlight. :)

Latest posts