Ashland Booze and Vittles,,coming round again

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Reaction score
Trail Conditions: Route 93 North has some construction and new paving along with occaisional bridge work..Generally good footing though a bit cramped at times..Exit 24 in good shape..Route 3 to the Common Man ..parking lot plowed, on the right

Equipment: no special equipment..laughter and good humor recommended..The ability to withstand bad jokes a plus...:eek:

Comments: decent food..fine atmosphere..and a good group of friends make this event always a pleasurable time..Some eat..some drink..decent beer on tap and above average house wines..Hoping for a nice friday night where we can sit out on the upstairs patio

Trailtime: Friday...June 4..6:00 pm or later..upstairs at the Common Man Ashland, NH..just off exit 24

Micheal..I am surprized you could't hear Clay and Junior barking out a Monkees rendition from the other room..We all chipped in on harmony a couple of times..certainly you will hear Sabrina dancing with bells on

I'm proud to say I wouldn't recognize a Monkees rendition. Not even if played by a monkey. I'll rely on the visuals.