Ashland Booze and Vittles night 12/11..

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Reaction score
That right.. a month has rolled by since the last one

what it is..good times get together with friends...food, libations, santa hats and dessert optional

where it is..Ashland Common Man...off of exit 24 in scenic Ashland NH..upstairs in the very cozy lounge

when it is...friday 12/11 6:00 or later..perhaps we could work on lyrics for our sing along... 14 days of Christmas..to the tune of..well of course..the 12 days of Christmas.. with a couple of extra days thrown in..hopefully calendar winter days...

good tidings to all!!

Last edited:
Uh...weren't you going to check in with me on my work schedule before planning yet *another* fun vittles night (that I will sadly miss due to my &*&^% work schedule!!!)???:eek:

Have fun..one of these days.....

We (or one of us) will try to stop in for a short time... unfortunately, we've got a conflict that night. My brother is visiting with us for Thursday and Friday, so we can't get away for too long. And I don't think that he would come along with us. He thinks we're crazy for doing the hikes that we do... imagine if he met some of our friends! ;)

We'll update our status as it gets closer!

Valerie

I just noticed Mark's invite. Ashland is Exit 24. Exit 23 takes your to Barkingcat's place! :D

the real party is at the barking cats later on but duly noted

ashland is actually exit 24..this was a test...you passed..bring the relations..we could lock them in a corner with jeremy and see how things progressed..