Ashland Booze and Vittles Night, the Sequel..1/15/10

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Reaction score
When: Friday, January 15, 2010..6:00 or later

Where: Ashland Common Man in beautiful downtown Ashland NH.. A mile off of exit 24 on 93.. Upstairs in the very comfy Bar and Grill

What: Well of course..Ashland Booze and Vittles.. Much more laughter and good times on these nights than actually booze swilling..but hey..it's a family kind of spot..That being said The Tuckerman's and CMan on draft go down pretty smoothly..

see you there

I have to be in the area all day Friday and hence plan to be there on Friday evening. Does anyone want to plan a group hike for Saturday over libations at this get-to-gether? I'm thinking of something in the Northern Presidentials, though I'm not fussy. Perhaps connect with some of the Winter Gathering folks.

I was driving by the Common Man Ashland today and noticed they have a sign up for a canned food/non perishable items drive to benefit the Ashland Food Pantry.
This kind of community service is one of the reasons I like going to the Common Man..they do lots of good things..

Might be a good opportunity for our hiking community to help out as well..

for further info call 968 7030