Ashland (NH) Booze & Vittles Night #4 - Common Man, 08/28/09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket21

Reaction score
As a sequel to Ashland Booze & Vittles Night #3, Ashland Booze & Vittles Night #4 is being planned.

Who: You?

What: Booze and Vittles.

Where: Ashland, NH Common Man (I-93 Exit 24, 60 Main Street)- Upstairs in the bar and grill - Link

When: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM (or later)

Why: (Borat voice) Why not?

How: By car, truck, motorcycle, scooter, 24-speed tricycle, boat, or two man luge. Extra points if you combine two or more.

Perhaps it could be called a Booze and/or Vittles Night - you don't have to drink booze, or you don't have to eat any vittles, or perhaps your vittles are only consumed in the form of booze.

I think my family will be there, though we'll probably leave by 7 or so.

Cool! I suspect I won't stick around too long after dinner either, as I think I'll be hiking Moosilauke the next morning!

MichaelJ and I will try to be there. It really all depends on how much friday night gridlock we encounter on our way north and how far The CMan is from our final destination that night (to be determined).

If we don't see you there, we will hook up with the Asquam Crew saturday morning, and are very excited to be joining you all for the entire weekend of hikes!!! :D

Hey All -- given the forecast, we are planning on driving up early, early saturday morning and won't be by the Cman.

Sadly, this means missing yet another fine event at the Cman !

Siverfox, Rocket21, and BobnGeri; please check Facebook for a message from us.

Thanks!
:)