August 8th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
OK Saturday August 8th I will be up for Spencers BBQ! If anyone is interested and weather permitting of course would any of you like to climb the Trap Dike? I went to do it this past weekend and it rained. We need a dry spell but it is so on my agenda!

Who is game? It will be a slow to moderate hike and I was also thinking of descending the 1990 slide after the Dike and Slide Climb. Who is in?????

Adam

Hey Adam, you still looking at doing the Trap Dyke, it looks like good weather, might have a friend interested and I've done it before... You still planning this?

Jay

Hey Adam, you still looking at doing the Trap Dyke, it looks like good weather, might have a friend interested and I've done it before... You still planning this?

Jay

OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!

JimC., TCD, myself and my nextdoor neighbor are going. We are leaving Soouth Meadows no later than 730am.

You in Jay???????

The pace is going to be slow though. I cant keep your speed the entire hike or TCD for that matter :D

Don't know, might just be a show up thing, I have to see if my friend is interested. I got your start time and place so if are coming, then we can either meet ya there or just leave at our own pace...

Jay

OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!

JimC., TCD, myself and my nextdoor neighbor are going. We are leaving Soouth Meadows no later than 730am.

You in Jay???????

The pace is going to be slow though. I cant keep your speed the entire hike or TCD for that matter :D

I thought Seth was doing Dix.?

I sent an email to my friend so we'll see if we show up or not.. I hope to be at the Magic Pines on friday but not staying there so we could try to touch base then.

I agree with Adam, you and Muddybottoms should do the trap dyke, it's not bad and if the weather turns out saturday, sounds like it's golden, though the water in the dyke may be running nicely.

Jay

Latest posts