Autumn Southeast White Mountain Trip

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

askus3

Reaction score
Warwick, NY ( 3 miles by crow from Wildcat Shelter
Oct. 16-23. I am leading a trip to the Wonalancet region of the White Mountains. If anyone wants the detailed itinerary, please e-mail me. There is a July 31 registration deadline due to accommodations reservations that need to be made. The hikes on this trip include:
Sunday 10/16: Red Hill - 5.2 miles
Monday 10/17: Mt. Chocorua - 7.4 miles
Tuesday 10/18: Mt. Paugus - 8.1 miles
Wednesday 10/19: Square Ledge & Paugus Pass - 7.8 miles
Thursday 10/20: Flat Mountain Pond 10.3 miles
Friday 10/21: Sandwich Mountain - 9 or 13.6 miles
Saturday 10/22: Morgan, Percival & Doublehead - 7.9 miles
Sunday 10/23: Mt. Major - 3 miles & Belknap Mt. - 2.2 miles

So although the hikes are moderate to strenuous in nature there are no 4,000 footers included on this trip. Those that want to come and join for a dayhike or two are also welcome. The daily hike schedule is subject to change due to weather, so don't just show up for a hike.

White Mountain Trip XVI

My 16th annual White Mountain Trip is on and taking place on its scheduled dates. Registration for the full trip as planned is filled up. Just thought I'd reiterate my tentative schedule of hikes (see previous post) and remind VFTT members that they are welcome to join me for a dayhike or more. Really excited at continuing my hiking in the Whites with my trips to places I have not been to now that I have finished my 4,000 footers. Should be fun. E-mail me at: [email protected] if interested.