BANFF in Pennsylvania

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daxs

Reaction score
Is there anyone from eastern PA, southern/central NJ area that would be intertested in this event? Its going to be held Sunday March 4 at 6pm at Parkland High School outside of Allentown.

I'd be interested, but cannot commit. I'll be returning from a week in VT on the 3rd, & don't know if I will be able to manage it or not. If you go, post or pm your plans - I could easily meet to carpool near the Barry Bridge. I didn't know Allentown was on the agenda for the show.

Rick, I grew up in Beth (PA for you NH folks) and went to school at Lehigh. My family is still in the Big B and I visit regularly. Say, maybe we should arrange a Glen onoko falls hike...

daxs said:
Rick, I grew up in Beth (PA for you NH folks) and went to school at Lehigh. My family is still in the Big B and I visit regularly. Say, maybe we should arrange a Glen onoko falls hike...

Glen Onoko Falls? I've been wanting to hike there for ages ..... we used to bike down the 27-mile Lehigh Gorge rail-trail, the finish was just past Glen Onoko. VFTT PA/NJ get-together? Let's do it!

Rob

just saw the films tonight in suffern ny and i highly recommend this event! the films are excellent and varied, and the spirit of the crowd was high. go see it if u can!