Baxter 6/16 - 6/18

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi

Reaction score
For anyone interested. I have a 6 person shelter at Roaring Brook this Thursday, 6/16. Two people have canceled so there are three openings if anyone is interested.
There is also a crew of 6 of us staying at Katahdin Stream 6/17 and 6/18 and three of us will hopefully be finishing the NE100's on Mt. Coe on 6/17. No openings this night but there are plenty of tent sites and walk in shelters left.
Two of us are climbing Baxter and Hamlin on Friday, with the whole crew doing Brother, N. Brother, Fort and Coe on Saturday.
Any alternative mosquito food would be appreciated .

Good luck on your trip this weekend! We're heading there in 2 weeks to do the same peaks, so would be interested in any updated conditions, suggstions you have upon your return.

We did it and I completed the NE 4000'ers on N. Brother and NE 100 Highest on Fort. It was wet and the hiking was miserable. I will post a more detailed trip report tomorrow. All trails are open except Saddle as it is still socked in with snow and ice.