Baxter, Sept 20-something, 2-3 nights. Carpool from Augusta area?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Unstrung Harp

Reaction score
I'm about to plan a trip and have room for one or two more in my non-fancy station wagon. If we can coordinate dates, I'll drive and we can split the #*^)(@)(#!#$* fuel cost. People who don't mind occasional NPR listening, preferred.

I am probably hiking Traveler's Loop, not sure yet, but you can do whatever. Company and solitude are equally welcome for the hiking part! Feel free to PM.

Whoa, another Augustan? I don't currently have specific plans to head to Baxter, but it may happen ... just wanted to shout out to another capital-area vftter.

I'm about to plan a trip and have room for one or two more in my non-fancy station wagon. If we can coordinate dates, I'll drive and we can split the #*^)(@)(#!#$* fuel cost. People who don't mind occasional NPR listening, preferred.

I am probably hiking Traveler's Loop, not sure yet, but you can do whatever. Company and solitude are equally welcome for the hiking part! Feel free to PM.
We'll be passing thru 9/17. You guys want to try to have an Augusta beer night? :D

Sure, I'd be up for an Augusta-area meet-and-drink. Turnbill is just down the road, right next to the Liberal Cup and a few other good options.

Sweeeet, we should definitely hook up so that we can conspire carpools think mountainy thoughts all at once. Liberal Cup rocks. I might even be around on the 17th. Though my calendar says "Go to Whites" on that day, I could be convinced to shift plans...:cool:

Latest posts