Baxter this winter? Brothers/Fort/Coe

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docross

In Memoriam to a Deceased Member
Reaction score
Looking for a strong party to join to do some peaks in Baxter SP. I did Hamlin and Baxter peaks last winter, still need Brothers, Fort and Coe for the NE HH list in winter. Anybody out there still need these peaks? Let's talk! I live near Concord, NH.

Looking for a strong party to join to do some peaks in Baxter SP. I did Hamlin and Baxter peaks last winter, still need Brothers, Fort and Coe for the NE HH list in winter. Anybody out there still need these peaks? Let's talk! I live near Concord, NH.

I'll be in Baxter sometimes during winter...

I'll let you know when I know when.

Hmm, I could be interested, depending on how you want to do it and where you would be staying. Are you thinking of one hike or multiple to get the 4 peaks?

[QUOTE=docross;248161]Looking for a strong party to join to do some peaks in Baxter SP. I did Hamlin and Baxter peaks last winter, still need Brothers, Fort and Coe for the NE HH list in winter. Anybody out there still need these peaks? Let's talk! I live near Concord, NH.[/QUOTE]

I might go there this winter for a very long day hike from Abol camp ground.
( crazy hike of 35 miles, with 24 miles on the park road ).:):)

For me it depends upon when. I'm very interested, but parts of the winter are super busy work-wise for me. Keep me posted, please!

Great to see so much interest! I will follow-up privately.

I would also be interested depending on what you have in mind. Need the 6 in Baxter and 4 of the 6 pack to complete the winter list. Thanks for posting!

I need COE and really hoping to get in there this winter to finish my NEHH:)

I'm interested as well. As with others, depends on the timing of the trip.
-vegematic

you shoulda told us you wanted to hike Coe ... we've got a pile of Coe trips lined up this Winter

sorry all of our Coe trips are full ... there's always next year ...

arm, don't make me have to go over there!:p

I'm only going if Skimom doesn't go--I'm tired of arguing with that woman!:D

No, wait . . .

You'll have a tough time getting Swamp to go. I saw you kick his @$$ last year :eek:

Hey Skimom, Swamp hasn't forgotten. He mentioned at Barnes a couple weeks ago that it was the last time he had seen you...and you had kicked him!!! :eek:

I think he's "very afraid"!! :eek: