Blogging from the trail in Switzerland

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

Since you are a software engineer, perhaps you could tell me how to send chocolate over the Internet Protocol? I would probably need some kind of special terminal ...

Or do you mean that I should eat it and post how good it was :D

Mohamed Ellozy said:
Tim,

Since you are a software engineer, perhaps you could tell me how to send chocolate over the Internet Protocol? I would probably need some kind of special terminal ...

Or do you mean that I should eat it and post how good it was :D

If I could do that, I'd be a RETIRED software engineer ;)

Tim

Hallo Mo!!! Was is los?
I will also be heading off to Switzerland in July (28th) for 2 weeks. Need to spend a few days in Germany at a wedding then gonna try to get down to Chamonix for a few days before heading back up to the Swiss Alps.

I will (for sure) read your blog to get some ideas, although I will have a wife a 7 year old and an 11-month old in tow.

I'd be open to any ideas or places you come across in your travails. Since our trip is pretty open (staying with relatives) and we are renting a car, we can make changes quickly and drive to any places we decide to check out.

Thanks in advance
Rick

Rick said:
I will (for sure) read your blog to get some ideas, although I will have a wife a 7 year old and an 11-month old in tow.
Rick,

By and large I will be doing "hard core" (for an unfit 70 year old :eek: ) hiking. Next Tuesday, however, a couple I met on the Internet is taking me for a walk in the Lavaux Vineyards, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Will blog about it on Tuesday evening, assuming I am not too tired and that Internet access is not too painful.

Mo, Thanks for the heads up. I think we will add a day at Lake Geneva now either going to or returning from Chamonix. Dang. Terhe is too much to do and not enough time.
Spence, Go on ahead without me ;) I won't get there for another week :D
I'll call out alley eggs if I hear any American accents!!!!!!

I'm in Switzerland now, blogging away whenever I get a chance.

With the meter running every time I access the Internet I am obviously not able to follow much of the forum, email or PM me if you wish to communicate.