Brewfest, Part Deux, Oct. 27!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
OK, since I missed out on what sounded like a total blast at the Boston Beer Works, it's time to get folks together again!

Let's try it on the North Shore this time.

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 27
TIME: 6ish and onward???
LOCATION: Salem Beer Works, 278 Derby Street in Salem (Massachusetts).

It'll be a blast to watch the witch and warlock wannabes during this wacky October Halloween season while we imbibe Pumpkinhead Ale!

All are welcome... :D :D :D

Last edited:
I'm all over it! I could always crawl back to Nahant if the night gets real good. :p

I've always wanted to visit Salem around Halloween. It's a little far for me, but I'll try to be there. I had a good time last month at the Boston Beer Works.

Awesome! This is my first Halloween living in the land of the witches/warlocks/weirdos and it's a blast! (Next year, I'm sure I'll be cursing all these darned tourists!) If anyone wants some fake blood/stab wounds/gunshot wounds, let me know and I'll bring some. They sell them a block away from my new pad. ;) :D

crap! i'll be down near there from 23-27.....but leaving that afternoon of the 27th...

have fun!

Awww, you should stick around; pitch a tent in someone's yard for the night!

I'm going to try to be there. It depends on what I'm doing on Friday - going to work, or heading to Acadia. :)

I probably have to bag out of this one. I'm leaving Friday for Acadia and need Thursday night to pack and to cook for the potluck.
:(

Reminder

Reminder that it's this Thursday at the Salem Beer Works on Derby Street in, well, you guessed it ... Salem (Mass.)! Bring your witch hats as the witch city is definitely crankin' up the Halloween atmosphere!!! :D :D :D

I should be closing on my condo in Salem that very day - selling it. I might stick around just to celebrate reclaiming my sanity! I will try to attend!

I'm not sure if I can get out of work early enough on thursday to make it to Salem, but I'm gonna try! I had such a good time at the Boston Beer Works that I don't want to miss Brewfest part II if I can help it.

Well, I just found out from the doctor that I have bronchitis. Missed my first day at work in the 21st Century :eek: :( . Unless the drugs kick in quick, I will not be attending Brewfest II. Hope it is another success! Marty

Raise one on my behalf! Sorry I won't be there to meet new faces...
:(

I would love to be there but I have already made plans. If I finish up early enough I'll stop in... look for the guy in the blonde wig dressed in a viking outfit! :D

I'll be in Salem on Saturday night as well if anyone is going to be in the area.

Last edited: