Burlington VT area hikes this weekend?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
We're going to the Vermont Brewer's Festival ( http://vermontbrewers.com ) and we're probably going to be available for hiking Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Ideally, I'd like to do a nearby Vermont 3K that has a trail to a fire tower at the top! Who, me, list driven? No! :eek:

BTW, I'm not sure if they are full yet, but volunteers receive:

Free BBQ before the festival
Free T-Shirt (or other similar memento)
Discount on food at the festival
Cheap admission to the festival

And no, I am not paid by VBF! :D

hey tom,
will be at the festival on friday night and do not plan on hiking this weekend! my girlfriend has invited family up so i will be entertaining all weekend, which means drinking, fishing and kayaking!!!

mookie said:
hey tom,
will be at the festival on friday night and do not plan on hiking this weekend! my girlfriend has invited family up so i will be entertaining all weekend, which means drinking, fishing and kayaking!!!
We're going to drink Friday night as well. I'll wear my VFTT T-Shirt if I think of it! :D

Ok Tom,
will be looking for you! i dont have a VFTT shirt so i will not be wearing mine. look for the guy with the beer in his hand :D

It looks like we will be doing a few fire towers up there this weekend, maybe Bald, Ricker, Spruce, Belvidere, etc. Not sure exactly when yet.