Camelbaks on sale at Bike Nashbar

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Poobah Emeritus
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, but Bike Nashbar has Camelbaks (and all hydration gear) on sale up to 62% off today. It is listed as a one day sale (yah, a little late for you guys back on teh East coast). Plus you get free shipping if you enter in "87A1FS" as a coupon.

http://www.nashbar.com/

The camelbak blowfish, which is an awesome pack, is only $45 w/ free shipping.

- darren

I do not work for Nashbar, but when you can get a Camelbak Blowfish for $45, people should know about it. I love that pack. Awesome pack for mountain biking and if I am not hauling camera gear around it my warm weather day hike pack. I have beat the snot out of mine for like 6 years and it just takes it. Heck, it didn't even leak when I fell 10' and broke my leg. Although now that I think of it, I haven't really used it for the last year....

- darren

Last edited:
I'm holding out til real Camels are on sale at Nashbar!

Nashbar has a free shipping deal about 3 weeks ago but I checked and they were out of derailleur cable housing which I desperately need (I have the cable, but didn't realize it didn't come with housing) so I got the email about the free shipping thing again and checked yesterday, they are still out of stock on the der. housing. Probably could use brake cable housing (a little thicker cable I think) but heck, 3 weeks....

Jay