Carrigain - 7/13 Monday. Moderate pace. Wicked awesome folks are welcome to join.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Let's pretend I'm a crossings-wimp and I've got around 30 other 4k footer peaks left to choose from... How are Tom/Field, Osceolas, or Tripyramids? Or....whatever else. Anything without tricky crossings would be nice. Am i just fantasizing here, or does such a thing exist?

Hmmm. Let's pretend I'm a crossings-wimp and I've got around 30 other 4k footer peaks left to choose from... How are Tom/Field, Osceolas, or Tripyramids? Or....whatever else. Anything without tricky crossings would be nice. Am i just fantasizing here, or does such a thing exist?

Signal Ridge shouldn't be too bad - the crossings would have been pretty easily waded at that point. I was pointing out that Carrigain Notch was very wet and muddy as of last weekend (ie Desolation Trail).

How are Tom/Field, Osceolas, or Tripyramids? Or....whatever else. Anything without tricky crossings would be nice. Am i just fantasizing here, or does such a thing exist?
Osceolas from Tripoli Rd has no significant crossings, the others have some

You can miss the first crossing on Carrigain via a bushwhack from the road, I prefer the Carrigain Brk Rd approach but if you have to ask it probably isn't for you

Bushwhack loops including Vose Spur or The Captain can also be found in a search of old posts here