Catskill Holiday Hike 12/23

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldfeet

Reaction score
This is also posted on ADKHighpeaks

All are welcome!

Where?...not sure yet, but something easy and fun
When?... 12/23
Who?....Sinckers, Mudhook, Rocky Summit, Nicole, me
Why?....Getting together with friends, also working on winter list

Plan: Snickers and I are camping out....hopefully a camp fire will be going (Jay, now I can use that 5lb fire starter)
Cooking hot snacks and meals, scary stories, maybe smores, some happy drinks, hot breakfast....please join us if you wish, I have some extra gear to share if needed...

If you can tell me where is the best place to camp then we can find out what peak is near there to hike that I and others (Nicole) can use...holiday songs, maybe it can be a Tripple H hike...Holiday hats, holiday songs (any religion), I just forgot what the other H stands for...deleted my original post by accident....some please come and spend the early holiday with friends...

ps..sounds like Kaaterskill High Peak might be the place depending on weather...

Sorry Peakbagr, did that a while ago...Panther is one of those 4 required winter hikes for the regular list...Giant Ledge was really cool, first time I was ever that close to a ledge before...have fun..