Catskill Lodging

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motabobo

Reaction score
OK, I've been browsing the web all day and I just can't find a nice room with a jacuzzi and a fireplace for only one night. Could someone help (fireplace isn't critical) ? I'm looking at something around 150 USD a night near the catskill park (it can be outside like Kingston, etc...)
Thanks

Motabobo said:
OK, I've been browsing the web all day and I just can't find a nice room with a jacuzzi and a fireplace for only one night. Could someone help (fireplace isn't critical) ? I'm looking at something around 150 USD a night near the catskill park (it can be outside like Kingston, etc...)
Thanks

Villa Vosilla has a jacuzzi (and indoor pool, etc.)

http://www.villavosilla.com/

It's in the Tannersville area (near Hunter Mountain). I've stayed there a few times. It's not a high class place, but it's acceptable.

(Oops! 2 night stay required! Sorry!)

Last edited:
For $150 a night, you should look at perhaps a B&B, because they might be more accomodating with fireplaces (perhaps in a shared guest area, aka a living room). I don't know of any hotel that has a fireplace in each room. And quite frankly, I haven't been in too many hotels there as I normally camp.

But I would suggest to simply do a google search on the towns you want to stay near and lodging.

Northern Catskills:

Windham, Cairo, Acro

Little south of the northern area:

Hunter, Tannersville, Palenville (all of these should have hotels and B&Bs because of Hunter Mtn ski area. Tom's Villa Vosilla I believe is near tannersville on RT 23A.

Further south, is kind of sparse, but Kingston, Phoenicia, Margaretville/Arkville has some hotels due to Belleayre.

I can't help ya with the search but I think Hotels.com has some kind of search engine where you can request certain ammenities, perhaps they have one for fireplace and jacuzzi???

Jay

Black Bear Lodge on Rt 28, 15 minutes south east of Phoenicia has decent rooms for $79... no fireplace or jacuzzi, but the showers are hot and the rooms are decent, if you need a place last minute. The restaurant there has a awesome food for a good price too. It's a good deal.