"Climbing Ice" by Chouinard

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a copy from a second party seller on Amazon last November for $14 in Used-Very Good condition. There are some on there right now in similar shape for around $19, less good condition for less, and much better shape for like $35 and up.

Get on there now and grab a $19 copy before they're gone.

Kevin

Yeah, I got my copy some time ago from amazon used - in ok condition - stained yellow from cigarettes and everything - now THAT's some history you can smell...and almost taste :D

I was fortunate to get a free copy back in the '70's from a buddy of mine who worked at a local printer when the book first came out.

Michael Chessler has paperback copies for $20 here.

JohnL

JohnL said:
I was fortunate to get a free copy back in the '70's from a buddy of mine who worked at a local printer when the book first came out.

Michael Chessler has paperback copies for $20 here.

JohnL

Great Link... :) I need to replace this "Classic" as I lent this to someone a long time ago who never returned it :mad:

It's amazing what some books are selling for online. In 1996 I wrote a guide book that is now out of print. I have seen it online for as "little" as $22 to well over $100. I've bought copies of it directly at used bookstores for around $8, and while I'd like to have more copies on hand to share with newer friends, there is a limit to what is reasonable. I learned from a seller of used books that some online sites take a price they've seen a book sell for and jack the prices up to see if they can get a buyer to "bite."

I bought my copy this past winter on www.half.ebay.com. It cost me $10 and change and it's a nearly new copy. If I had the cash I'd have a signed one, but either way it is a MUST HAVE.