coreys & upper works

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adk_dib

Reaction score
Would there be a parking spot at either of these two trailheads if I was to show up at 6:00 am on a saturday? Or should I get there on friday night to be sure? thanks.

Adk_dib said:
Would there be a parking spot at either of these two trailheads if I was to show up at 6:00 am on a saturday? Or should I get there on friday night to be sure? thanks.
If you want to be in the parking lot and if can do it on Friday, I'd suggest that, to be safe (r). People do park along the road once the lot fills up at Upper Works. I imagine you can't do that at Coreys.

If you show up at 6AM on Saturday morning at either of these locations, you should have no problem parking. Corey's trailhead does not get as much activity as the other High Peaks trailheads. The Upper Works trailhead, like most,will see the majority of its traffic after 7AM. I am usually at the trailhead by 7AM, and have not had a problem with any (even The Garden)yet. But if you enjoy sleeping in you car, have at it :cool: