Corridor Maintainence

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradox

Reaction score
Holderness, NH, Avatar: Pine Marten on Mt Field
Is anyone available to do some AT Corridor Maintainence on the Northeast side of Mount Cube in West Central NH, on Friday (10/17/08)? We will be painting boundry markers and locating boundry monuments. Lots of easy bushwhacking.

I plan to be at the AT trailhead on route 25A at 9:30am.

Last edited:
There is a chance I could come...... Are you planning on heading all the way through to the logging road that crosses the AT between Cube and Smarts
(Where the Kodak Trail and the "J" trail meet)?
If so, I could park a car at the gate along that road. The Gate is about a 10 min walk west from the AT. I'll check with the powers that be and let you know later on today.

jason

There is a chance I could come...... Are you planning on heading all the way through to the logging road that crosses the AT between Cube and Smarts
(Where the Kodak Trail and the "J" trail meet)?
If so, I could park a car at the gate along that road. The Gate is about a 10 min walk west from the AT. I'll check with the powers that be and let you know later on today.

jason
Well I had not planned it that way, but if your section and mine could be coordinated in that manner that would be great..