coughlan's camping gear near concord nh

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikerfast

Reaction score
I want to get some stuff for my nieces. Does anybody know what store(s) in the concord nh area or relatively near that carry those racks of coughlan camping accessories or gear? sears used to always have that stuff but not anymore.

sports authority..are those in nashua and manchvegas? do you have authority to say?

I cannot remember what is in Concord from when I lived near the area, but Target used to carry Coughlins, now it is all still the identical stuff, but marketed by Coleman or Eddie Bauer. Most Walmarts also carry one or the other (Coughlins or Coleman). Also, Dicks Sporting Goods carries Coughlins, but I cannot remember if there is one in Concord.

Coghlan's not Coleman

Walmart, K-mart, and probably alot of smaller stores carry Coghlan's, not to be confused with the Coleman branded stuff.

Don't ever let the Coghlan's people hear you say that it's the same as the Coleman stuff, they're proud of their products and promote theirs as superior to the Coleman branded stuff. (I work for a distributor that sells outdoor gear to the resellers and we just had the Coughlin's people in the other day doing training.)

Use this to Find a retailer.

I know that Sam's Sam's Outdoor Outfitters in Brattleboro carries lots of Coghlan's products. Sam's now has a store in Nashua. Have never been to that branch, so you might want to call ahead just be sure.

Try the new Dick's Sporting Goods Store on the Heights in Concord, NH. There is (or was) a Sports Authorty on South Willow St in Manchester.
Happy Hiking,
Don L