Data on older touring skis wanted

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave.m

Reaction score
All,

I'm looking to find data on older touring skis. Think of things between the E99 and XCD-GT on the skinny end and the Fischer Outtabound on the fat end.

If anybody has any old ski reviews or catalogs they could photocopy, that would be awsome.

While I don't want to go nuts [hey, stop that, hold those comments], I'd like to add more data to the tables of skis that I'm compiling here:
http://home.comcast.net/~pinnah/DirtbagPinner/bc-skis.html

Many thanks,

Dave

I could phototcopy my E99's for you - they still work!!!:D

Also have Merrill 3 pin leather boots with the state of the art velcro lace system!

My E99's are still in one piece - anyone want them? They're 190's with Riva I bindings. I learned to tele on those, I can't imagine how. Then I graduated to a pair of magnificent black and orange Karhu Supremes. My telefake turns shaved much of the inner edges away.

Dave,

That's an excellent site with lots of useful info. I'm still skiing my old XCD-GTs ... maybe I can blame my lack of descending ability on the skis, not my talent! :D

Rick, I got the dimensions off of the old Supremes before passing them off on afka_bob.

Paul_Bear, I appreciate the kind words.

Anybody else? Anybody got old catalogs or magazines in their basement that might be of some help?