EMS 20% off again

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentonfabrics

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got the email, EMS is 20% off of everything* in the store from Nov 21-25, Wed thru Sunday. Disclaimer:

Not valid on Merrell®, Patagonia®, or UGG® footwear; telemark skis, boots, or bindings; snowboards; repurchase of returned merchandise; product rentals; or gift cards. In-stock items only. Not valid on other coupons or offers. Other restrictions may apply. See ems.com/offers or visit store for details. Offer valid 12:01 AM EST 11/21/07 to 3 AM EST 11/26/07.

Geez, 20% off that Garmin GPS I've been eyeing seems pretty tempting.....

dentonfabrics said:
Hi,

Just got the email, EMS is 20% off of everything* in the store from Nov 21-25, Wed thru Sunday. Disclaimer:

Not valid on Merrell®, Patagonia®, or UGG® footwear; telemark skis, boots, or bindings; snowboards; repurchase of returned merchandise; product rentals; or gift cards. In-stock items only. Not valid on other coupons or offers. Other restrictions may apply. See ems.com/offers or visit store for details. Offer valid 12:01 AM EST 11/21/07 to 3 AM EST 11/26/07.

Geez, 20% off that Garmin GPS I've been eyeing seems pretty tempting.....

If you're looking at the 60-CSx and if they are also including the $50 mail-in rebate from Garmin, the net cost is down to ~$310 - not bad!

If the rebate isn't included, here is a place where you can find this deal:

The GPS Store

;)

BIGEarl said:
If you're looking at the 60-CSx and if they are also including the $50 mail-in rebate from Garmin, the net cost is down to ~$310 - not bad!
If the rebate isn't included, here is a place where you can find this deal:
The rebate is from Garmin, not the retail store.

Doug

BIGEarl said:
If you're looking for the 60CSx, I got mine from thenerds.net for even cheaper ~$280 after rebate - and yeah, manufacturer rebate, which I just got back recently.

Thanks for the pricing info, guys. By coincidence, that was the exact Garmin model I was considering. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm too stoopid to learn how to use it! (I have a mild case of technophobia.)

bob