EMS 20%(off reg. price)til 3/20 email coupon-anyone want one?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quietman

Reaction score
EMS 20%(off regular prices)til 3/20 email coupon-anyone want one?

I received an EMS 20%(off regular priced items)til 3/20 email coupon-anyone want one? Send me your email address in a PM and I'll forward it to you.
It's not personalized, so anyone can use them.

Last edited:
It also states that you are limited to one coupon per customer per day - which implies you can print out several of them and use one per day.

bobandgeri: where does it say that you are limited to one coupon per customer "per day" I got excited about the prospect of multiple 20% off purchases and read the fine print which says "Limit one coupon per customer" Is there a loophole????

On the actual coupon - the small yellowish part with dotted lines around it below the 20% Off - One Regular Priced item with this coupon - in the small print - it says one coipon per customer per day.

Also, my local EMS (Augusta) is doing an additional 30% off all clearance items (actually anything red-tagged) right now.

I got a primaloft 1/2 zip, normally $100 ...for $13.

They also have all kinds of midweight base layer stuff red -tagged and then the additional 30% off.

And if they know you at you local EMS the manager has the right to give you 20% off a couple of things if they want to. For example, yesterday I was able to take 20% off a new pair of boots AND a pair of crampons. Matter of fact, they didn't even take the coupon. So I guess it all depends on the store.