EMS 50% off Sale - Nov 7 - 9

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobandgeri

Reaction score
Got the latest EMS sale flyer in the mail advertising an up to 50% off sale Nov 7 - 9. Get up to 50% off regular pricing online and in the store.

Last edited:
so do i take advantage of the current 'upgrade your winter gear' sale of 15% off the ice climbing axes i want or do i hold out and see if there's going to be a bigger discount on the 7th. the current sale ends 11/6.. of course. $50 decision.

From EMS's site;

From November 7 - 9, most items throughout the site and in our stores will be 20% off, with many at 30, 40, and even 50% off. Exclusions will apply.

Yeah, "most items".. not sure if that'll include the ice tools.

If I bought them now for $350 (reg price $400), and then they were say, $300 on the 7th.. wonder if I can return the ones and get my $350 back in time to purchase the ones for $300? I dunno. I don't have $650, just $350. :eek:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Last edited:
Just found this burried on their site.

Valid in-store, online, and over the phone. Merchandise priced as marked online. Valid only on in-stock merchandise. Not valid on repurchase of returned merchandise. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. Not valid on gift cards; rentals; Merrell®, Patagonia®, or UGG® footwear, or Necky®, Ocean Kayaks®, Thule®, or Yakima® products, Tele/AT skis, Tele/AT boots, Tele/AT bindings, snowboards, snowboard boots, and snowboard bindings. Other restrictions may apply.

All that fine print.. Think I should just go for it and buy the tools now. Thanks. ;)

Tim, checks in the mail.

Last edited:
Bob points out a point that needs to be factored in - shipping as the current offer is only online.

However you can order online and then pick it up at a store to save the shipping charges. In reality you can walk into the store, use their computer to order online, then walk around the counter to pick it up :>

Most in-store items are 20% off, but clearance is an additional 40% off already reduced prices. Peterborough has lots of clearance footwear. Also lots of summer shorts and shirts for $8-$10 in the online outlet.

EMS outlet

Bob points out a point that needs to be factored in - shipping as the current offer is only online.

However you can order online and then pick it up at a store to save the shipping charges. In reality you can walk into the store, use their computer to order online, then walk around the counter to pick it up :>

This is the case with REI (buy it online and have it shipped to the store free for pickup), but not with EMS.

IIRC, there is/was a flat $5.00 fee for shipping to the store. That might have been discontinued, so you may wanna call ahead and axe 'em.

Bought my first pair of backcountry skis + boots, bindings etc. First pair of skis ever. We'll see how it goes...

-Dr. Wu