EMS matches sale prices

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobandgeri

Reaction score
While in EMS this evening we learned that they will price match competitors sale prices. So if you see something on sale at REI, or IME they will match the price. Nice deal if EMS should happen to be more convient for you to shop at.

The sign outside the Peterborough Nh store tonight said 20-40% off everything in the store. Didn't have time to stop in.

Quietman said:
The sign outside the Peterborough Nh store tonight said 20-40% off everything in the store. Didn't have time to stop in.

I stopped in twice on Wednesday. Sale ends today, Sunday. Excellent deals and it was crowded early. In addition to the discounts, EMS also gives you $20 off any purchase made between Dec 5-24 if you spend more than $100. You just show the receipt. Now I have a couple more reasons to visit in Dec.

Price Matching

NH_Mtn_Hiker said:
It's been my experience that most reputable retailers will price match their competitors.

Yeah, I've also found that's the case. Even w/ some of the small locally-owned retailers in my area, they can't afford to slash prices on their whole inventory on a regular basis, but if you just ask, they're often willing to match a price on an individual item. A retailer would rather sell an item at a reduced price than not sell it at all. I do agree that EMS has some nice deals though.

Matt