Feb 21st...anyone up for a hike?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Berard

Reaction score
N. Thetford, VT Avatar: Cabot, winter 2011
Feb 21st...Mt. Hale via Firewarden's

hey All, I'm going hiking on the 21st, and wondering if anyone else is interested in hiking that day. Some thoughts are a Willey range traverse, The Carters, Flume/ Liberty, or something in the southern Presi's, like possibly Ike, Pierce and Jackson? Open to other suggestions as well.....
PM me or respond here if you're interested.

thanks,

Change of Plans.....It looks like we'll be doing Hale via Firewarden's Tr if anyone wants to join us. I'm thinking of starting at 8am. PM me or respond here if you'd like to join the fun.

Last edited:
I may be up fro something that weekend...

Jason Berard said:
Puck- let me know what would interest you...one other trip I was thinking was Hale via Firewarden's....

Paradox- yeah....thursday the 21st.....interested?

I was thinking a Willey range traverse, The Carters, Flume/ Liberty, or something in the southern Presi's, like possibly Ike, and Jackson?

Are you having a deja vu?

Would you be up for an overnight?? Or stay up all night for an owl prowl?

Puck,
I was going to go hiking Thursday somewhere( the reason for this thread), and then Sunday to Owl's Head. I could go somewhere else on Sunday, but not overnight. I could start REALLY early, or end REALLY late on Sunday if it involved owls( or Owl's Head for that matter). ;)

Were you thinking Thursday, or Sunday?

Jason Berard said:
Puck,
I was going to go hiking Thursday somewhere( the reason for this thread), and then Sunday to Owl's Head. I could go somewhere else on Sunday, but not overnight. I could start REALLY early, or end REALLY late on Sunday if it involved owls( or Owl's Head for that matter). ;)

Were you thinking Thursday, or Sunday?

I was thinking of something Sat and Sunday. 23 and 24th.

I might be in

I might be interested in a hike on the 23 & 24. Any idea where?

Hale via Firewarden's

The plan as it stands now is to do Hale via Firewarden's Tr. starting at 8am on thursday the 21st from 7 Dwarves. So far its just me and Greg. We be happy for some more hiker's to join in the fun. You can PM me or respond here if you'd like to join us.

Jason Berard said:
The plan as it stands now is to do Hale via Firewarden's Tr. starting at 8am on thursday the 21st from 7 Dwarves.

Nice route!

Take pics :) to share here.

I'm currently not working weekends but that will change in a few months, at which point I'd be interested in 1 or 2 weekday hikes per month.

just let me know, Sabrina. Weekday hikes for me need to be somewhat local, like Smart's, Benton Range mtns, Cube, Moose,Cardigan, Ascutney, etc...... Possibly Moosilauke under the right circumstances.....possibly bits of the AT near the CT. River as well.

So far, Greg, myself and Silverfox are doing Hale this Thursday....meeting at Munroe's in TwinMo for breakfast at 7am.... its a long way off yet, but the weather is looking good so far.