Feb 7 - SANTANONI

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALGonquin Bob

Reaction score
Before heading over to visit everyone at the ADKHighPeaks gathering at the ARK, I'll climb Santanoni (only) for my W45th peak.

Al G, I may join you for this, although I'd have to commit a bit closer to the date... I need them all three but don't mind just doing Santanoni, otherwise, I could join you for Santanoni and then go run up panther...

Jay

Hey Bob/Jay--Judy and I would probably be up for this too--Probably Panther also--

If you're OK with hiking with the walking wounded, I'd like to join in. I need all three though!

I've never been able to bag all 3 on the same day. Anyone is welcome to join me, but I'll probably want to return after Santanoni. I'm finding myself looking forward to slacking, now that I'm close to that plum...:cool:

Guess

What other peak could I save for #46W other than ALGONQUIN!!!!! :D Planned for Sunday Feb. 22.

BAD NEWS... I can't hike on February 7. It seems that my store is prepping for inventory that weekend, so I'm (hopefully) hiking Santanoni next weekend on January 31st. That also means that I won't be able to attend the ADKHighPeaksForum gathering at the ARK. :(