FKT for the Pressies!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing effort! Who is this guy? Seems like this time might translate well to a sub-7 hr Pemi loop? Speaking of which, what happened to those trying the H2H a couple weeks ago?

Congrats Jan !!
I have no idea what would be a fast traverse of the Pressies , but if you did it, I'm sure it's amazing!! :D

Amazing effort! Who is this guy? Seems like this time might translate well to a sub-7 hr Pemi loop? Speaking of which, what happened to those trying the H2H a couple weeks ago?
He works at the Mountaineer in Keene, NY, and along with ColdRiverRun, did a super fast 'all 46' time a while ago. He's known more for big achievements in the ADKs.

The ADK trip that's most like the Prezzie or the Pemi is the Great Range. Jan's FKT is 6:40:44

http://adktrailrun.com/?cat=112

Normal fast hikers do the range in 12 hours; of course it can take a lot longer...

I've always though it would be fun to get some out-of-town speedsters to challenge the Range...maybe this will stir them up! :)

Latest posts