Garfield + Franconia Ridge Traverse or Car Spot Help, 9/12

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGEarl

Reaction score
:)

Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hike Description:

Interested in a 5-peak traverse loaded with great views?

Here’s the plan……

Meet at Lincoln Woods to spot a vehicle. Then, head for the Mt. Garfield Trail on Gale River Road and hike back.

Route: Mount Garfield Trail, Garfield Ridge Trail, Franconia Ridge Trail (End2End), Osseo Trail (End2End), and Wilderness Trail back to Lincoln Woods.

4K Summits: Garfield, Lafayette, Lincoln, Liberty, and Flume

We’ll plan to hike a moderate pace, around book time. We’ll have an early start and a target end time of around 7:30pm. Ending time can vary based on summit stops along the way.

If you’re interested in this hike, please reply to this thread or by PM.

Car Spot Help:

With all of the FOT48 activity on Saturday there will probably be quite a few people moving around early. If you can’t join the hike but can help with the car spot please let me know. Current target time at Lincoln Woods is 6:00am but that can move earlier or a little later as needed.

Earl, do you need/want help with car spotting rides just in the morning or in the evening as well? I can likely help out with any rides needed in the evening. I could possibly help out in the morning as well, I just need to be at the Mt. Washinton Auto Road by 9am.

Earl, do you need/want help with car spotting rides just in the morning or in the evening as well? I can likely help out with any rides needed in the evening. I could possibly help out in the morning as well, I just need to be at the Mt. Washinton Auto Road by 9am.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

We're only looking for help with the early morning end of the day. The hope is to drop a vehicle at Lincoln Woods and catch a ride to the trailhead for the Mt. Garfield Trail (Gale River Road). From there we'll hike back to Lincoln Woods.

Anybody???

Latest posts