Gathering 8.5, Carpooling Thread

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teejay

Reaction score
The Beautiful Finger Lakes; Avatar: 4 Hrs. up, 4
I've decided to take Mapquest's advice and head to Maine on I-90, I-495, I-95 and ME-4 to g o's. If anyone needs a ride from along that route, I'll have room for one or two.

I plan to leave here, just west of Syracuse, about 6:30 AM on Friday and arrive around 4:00 PM. Return on Monday. PM, email or phone, 315 689-1883, if you're interested.

teejay

carpooling from Southern NH ???

I doubt I'll get any takers since I am free only for Friday and Saturday and must head back home late Saturday, but if anyone is interested in driving up from S. New Hampshire and staying somewhere in the area for Friday night I would love the company. I'm considering hiking both the Bigelows and the Crockers but it will depend upon where I can find somewhere cheap to stay for the night and what other people are doing on Saturday in particular.
I'll be crossing my fingers and my toes :D .... I'd hate to drive that far alone.

I'm driving from Long Island....anyone interested in driving together from this area or from nyc give me a pm....it's app 425 miles away so i would leave app 4am friday morn and arrive (fingers crossed) app 2pm...i don't have 4 wd, just a minivan...(my friends think i'm crazy, but my students think it's cool)

Leaving the Portland area Thursday evening or late afternoon, returning Monday. Room for 3 more comfortably, 4 with a little squeezing. Plenty of room for gear, but no ski rack.

I'm coming from Central Vermont and can take one other person. This person should not be allergic to dog hair, dirt or general messiness! I will be heading up around noon on Friday and heading home mid-day on Monday.

Chris,
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go to the Gathering this weekend, so that rules out carpooling with you. Sorry it didn't work out! Have a great time :)
-katie