Happy Birthday Giggy !

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b-day

Happy Birthday Metal Man!! Have a great birthday weekend! See you for 'Presis' in a couple weeks. You'll be older and wiser then right?

Hanna

GREAT picture Chip!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I want to make sure I put the bullseye around the right person, which one is giggy??? :D

Are my eyes deceiving me, or are your mittens part of your jacket?--that's cool...

Have a super great day!!

...Jade

never met ya, but we have mutual friends. i see you are very, very, very young. i know i like you cause you are a rock n roll dude. ergo - i throw some old brown pig's ear in your general direction (spoken w/ French accent) or whatever such similar thing Arm said on another recent VFTT-er's b-day... salud! :D

thanks all - just got back from the north! - what a weekend to be on the ridges and on the mts.

jade - yes, that is a loki softshell that has built in mittens and face mask - very nice for winter stuff.

I consider it an honor to be your bullseye!!! ;) ;) ;)

I guess that mitten system rivals the one mom used to make with the string between the 2 mitties so that they didn't get lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.