Have New Years Eve Plans?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whtmthiker

Reaction score
If you're still deciding what to do for New Years Eve, I've reserved the Radeke Cabin for the Young Members AMC in NH for Friday and Saturday night and I have some spots available if anyone is interested. This is a rustic cabin off of the Kanc on the Conway, NH side. It has 10 bunks and a common room with a woodstove. No electricity. There's snowshoeing, hiking and xc skiing all nearby and Loon and Cranmore are within an hours drive for downhill skiers. You need a warm sleeping bag and sleeping pad. Right now I have 1 -3 spots available for Friday night and 2 - 4 spots available for Saturday night. Some of us are xc skiing on Friday and Saturday & Sunday are up in the air. We will have a potluck dinner for Saturday night. You can drive to the cabin so bring as much alcohol and food that you're car will fit :)

I have a few people that I need to hear back from but let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details. You can PM me. Happy New Year

Kathy

more information

Okay, now there's 2-3 spots left for Friday night and 4 spots for Saturday night. The cabin also allows dogs so you don't have to leave your furry friends at home :) I'm bringing mine... Thanks

Kathy

I'll be online till Friday morning...