Help for South Dix, Hough, Macomb.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfm

Reaction score
Hello, question I have 11 more hills to get my winter 46 and have been unable to because of titanium screws in my back which have hindered any progress, plus knee problems etc...I am not looking for any form of assistance excluding knowing I will not be in an unbroken out path and need Hough, Macomb and South Dix and would like to know if anyone on 3/17 will be coming in from Elk Lake to accomplish that, thank you.

John F. Miller 4798, 46r son 4799, 46r [email protected]

Last edited:
<Mod Hat>
You created three versions of this thread. Please just make one version in the right forum. This is the good thread, I'll close the other two.

-dave-

</mod hat>

Good News!

There is a very experienced, highly motivated group of 6 headed for the Dix range the 16-18th. We will be spending the night at the leanto as we enjoy that sort of thing and we will be up and moving around 8:00am. You are welcome to join us. Due to the posted conditions we expect it to be a difficult day. One member in our group will be finishing his winter 46, thus the high motivation. Reekee

Last edited: