hiking tomorrow (6/26/06)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaiagirl

Reaction score
I know it's late notice, but anyone interested in joining me for a hike tomorrow somewhere in the vicinity of N. Conway? Maybe something in the Presis out of Pinkham or Carter Dome and Hight? I'm open to suggestions too, but it looks to be a decent day and I am itching to get out and up something and would love some company. I was thinking a 10 AM start but could move it to an hour either way if need be.

Chris

My friend and were planning a hike tomorrow but we were wondering about the thunderstorms that were predicted. We wanted to do a 4k. What do you think?

I am not a big fan of thunderstorms when I'm out on the trail. Maybe Friday's weather will be better, or even Thursday late afternoon, if anyone would be interested in hiking something then. If the weather is good, I would love to get up to Carter Dome and Hight. I guess I was thinking a bit too much on the hopeful side regarding tomorrow's forecast; crossing my fingers that later in the week it'll improve.