Hunter on Sunday 11/16

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_wu002

Reaction score
Hey, on Sunday evening I have to kinda be around... going to see M83 and School of Seven Bells play in NoHo if anyone knows who they are. So I'm going to maybe do Hunter in the Catskills... much shorter drive than the Whites and I can probably be home reasonably early. Don't know what route, don't know what time (10-ish at the TH?) but I think I'm gonna go. Rain or errr Rain! I'm wicked psyched!

-Dr. Wu

Be careful out there. Today is the opening day of firearms season in the Cats.
With the amount of rain forecast for Saturday, might be even more hunters out on Sunday. Probaby a good idea to wear a little blaze orange. ;)

Dude, GO ACROSS THE STREET! Jim, known as Mudhook and I *think* Mudhook51 on vftt is finishing the grid on Plateau. I think they plan on a 9:30 start, I believe near all of the Catskill nuts that can make it would be there including the porcupine (Jay H). You can get the details from him I'm sure. If I didn't have a meeting in VT at 10 am I'd be there too, I was looking forward to some new faces to names.:cool:

Dude, GO ACROSS THE STREET! Jim, known as Mudhook and I *think* Mudhook51 on vftt is finishing the grid on Plateau. I think they plan on a 9:30 start, I believe near all of the Catskill nuts that can make it would be there including the porcupine (Jay H). You can get the details from him I'm sure. If I didn't have a meeting in VT at 10 am I'd be there too, I was looking forward to some new faces to names.:cool:

That's cool. Is this the "new trail" on Plateau?

-Dr. Wu

Yeah, I would of recognized you, didn't see any Massholes at the Notch Lake parking area and ran into 2 Koreans on the hike up Plateau and a solo guy going west on the ridge... Did see a fairly full parking lot at Becker Hollow when we did the car spot. We hiked up Plateau from 214 and then down to the northern Mink Hollow road where we spotted a car.

I'm not a porcupine! :D though I would say having quills and the ability to shoot people would be way-fun. "Shut up or I shoot a quill at you"

Jay