Ice climbing partner 1-7 or 1-8

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AOC-1

Reaction score
I know this is a hiking board but some folks expressed interest earlier this year in ice climbing. I'm an experienced leader (NEI4) looking for a partner this weekend for the Catskills or Adirondacks. Beginners with some belay experience OK. I have all gear (e.g., rope, screws). You'll need a harness, appropriate boots, crampons and tools. I live near Albany. PM me if interested.

The CCM is heading up to the dax next next weekend if you are interested, get in contact with them. I am sure they would love to have another experienced person along.

Also, if you post over there you might get some bites for the weekend, I know there was at least 2 people last night who were interested and fit your requirements.

www.ctclimbers.com

-percious

I will be heading up to there next weekend for their Mt. Fest, Ice Fest, will you be climbing next weekend? Do you ever come down to NH to climb? Any routes you would highly recommend, will be my first time in the Daks. Routes between 3-4+ are my interest. Thanks